To provide us with all data about your environment and you will need:
- the text file with the rates update output and the debug info,
- the .log files from the WooCommerce log directory (/wp-content/uploads/wc-logs/),
- the WooCommerce system status report (/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-status)
Step by Step tutorial:
- Enable logging in the CryptoWoo settings under "Debugging".
- Go to the Database Actions page
YOURDOMAIN/wp-admin/admin.php?page=cryptowoo_database_maintenancerefresh the rates manually and paste the output to a text file.
- Scroll to the bottom of that page and paste the debug info to your text file. It will only be displayed when logging is enabled.
- Create a testorder, send the payment and wait for at least one minute before you continue.
- Disable logging in the CryptoWoo settings
- Use your FTP client to download the .log files that begin with "cryptowoo-" from
- Create a WooCommerce status report on this page
YOURDOMAIN/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-statusby clicking ‘Get System Report’ and save it to another text file.
- Attach the files to your support ticket.